Jul 18, 2020

Test Post

Hello all - sorry for not updating this in such a long time. I took a small break from watching movies because it was a hassle. I did everything according to a strict list-based system that got to be very overly complex and didn't even produce a good balance of movies that I HAD to watch because was on the AFI top 100 or something to films that I just kind of wanted to see. I had to watch 4 homework-movies for each movie on my list. This is not a good ratio.

On top of this, I'd started a real job and didn't have time to even see as many movies as I used to. Even updating this blog was getting to be a pain. Not only did I have slog through yet another Japanese Samurai movie, but I then have to have some interesting thoughts about it.

Ok, so why start it up again? Well, I use this blog to keep track of what movies I've seen. I'm using Google Tasks to keep track of movies I'm checking off and that's not very searchable. Have I seen all of the Mad Max movies? I think so, for now, but I've gotta check where I left off when I decide to catch up on them in 20 years.

So, expect a glut of little reviews as I clear my backlog. I'll also see if this cross-posts to Facebook. I'd be surprised if the cross-poster was still working after facebook's many refactors. Let's see!

No comments:

Post a Comment